A picture is worth a thousand words

A picture is worth a thousand words

by Katarzyna Potocka -
Number of replies: 0

Liebe Moodler und Moodlerinnen,

Wir freuen uns, Euch in wenigen Tagen in Zürich begrüßen zu dürfen.

Da wir ein geniales Event erwarten, haben wir ein online Fotoalbum erstellt, um all unsere gemeinsamen Erlebnisse und Erinnerungen zu sammeln.  

Be an artist!

Jede und jeder von uns ist ein Künstler bzw. eine Künstlerin und deshalb würden wir Euch bitten, mit Euren Bildern von der Konferenz zu unserem online Fotoalbum beizutragen.

How can I contribute?

Nutzt entweder den Link oder den QR-Code, um das Fotoalbum anzusehen oder eigene Bilder hochzuladen.

Be respectful!

Wir möchten Euch lediglich bitten, die Privatsphäre von Personen zu respektieren, die nicht möchten, dass Fotos gemacht werden. Ein roter Punkt macht Euch darauf aufmerksam. 

URL: app.kululu.me/album/8izo7a 

Bis nächste Woche 
Kasia für das MootDACH Orga-Team

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Moodlers, 

We look forward to seeing you in just a couple of days in Zurich. 

In the spirit of having a blast at the MoodleMoot DACH and making some great memories, we have created a photo album, which can be viewed directly at the MoodleMoot DACH. 

Be an artist!

Each and every one of us is a little artist, and therefore we would love to ask you to contribute to creating great memories by sharing your pictures from the conference. 

How can I contribute?

Use either the link or the QR code to view the photo album or to upload some of your pictures. 

Be respectful!

We would just kindly ask you to be respectful of the privacy of people who don't want pictures to be taken. Watch out for the red dot. 

URL: app.kululu.me/album/8izo7a 

See you next week, 
Kasia for the MootDACH Orga-Team