Collaboard Plugin for Moodle

Re: Collaboard Plugin for Moodle

by "Dennis" Wolfgang Baier -
Number of replies: 0
Thank you for the idea with the GeoGebra plugin. However, the approach I am pursuing with the Collaboard plugin is not about allowing learners to view or modify pre-created content. The goal is to make the authoring process easier for our educators. If they can create and manage a Collaboard directly from Moodle, there’s no need for additional Collaboard training. Moreover, neither educators nor learners would need to sign in or enter passwords separately for Collaboard, as this would be handled by Moodle in the background.

Meanwhile I got a message from Collaboard: "Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung. Nachdem wir alle aus dem Sommerurlaub zurück sind, kann ich Bestätigen, dass wir jemanden von der Entwicklung online via Zoom hier beim Event zur Verfügung stehen kann. Die Person spricht einfach nur Englisch oder Italienisch.
Er kennt Moodle auch schon von seiner Universität 😊."

So, at the moment, I have a developer on the Collaboard side who knows the API inside and out, as he recently created a plugin for Owncloud that offers exactly the functionality we need, and myself as a designer to keep an eye on design and UX. Now, I urgently need another developer lächelnd