Is German Language ability essential at Moodle Dach?

Is German Language ability essential at Moodle Dach?

par Marcus Green,
Nombre de réponses : 3

Despite the efforts of the UK education system my knowledge of German is very, very limited. How much of a disadvantage will that be at MoodleDach?

I know other non German speakers who have attended in the past and it has not been a problem, but just asking for reassurance.

En réponse à Marcus Green

Re: Is German Language ability essential at Moodle Dach?

par Thomas Korner,

Hi Markus

the general answer is yea, no issue!

more detail: In the devcamp you will work mainly with your project partners. I assume there will be english only teams. 

The agenda of the BarCamp will generate itself on Thursday. So you will have a direct influence on how many sessions will be in english ?. 

I assume it will be easy to create a personal session plan containing  only english sessions. 

Opening and closing will be bilingual. 

And last but not least, it would be an honour to have you with us and I know at least two guys who would like to shake your hands to thank you for the gapfil qt ?. 

See you in Zurich!

Thomas

En réponse à Thomas Korner

par Marcus Green,
Big smiles here Thomas
I have been attempting to learn Spanish through Duolingo, for a long time (and to see if there are any quiz ideas to inspire me). I think I might switch to German for a while.
En réponse à Marcus Green

par Marcus Green,

I have been combining my interest in EdTec/Quizzing with preparation for MoodleDach

It is interesting to note how some incorrect answers are not connected to knowledge of the subject being studies, as illustrated by this real response I just gave.