Danke schön!

Danke schön!

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Number of replies: 1

Guten morgen!

We’re still processing the rollercoaster of emotions we experienced during our first MoodleMootDACH. It was incredible to see how everything works, to take part, and most of all, to meet so many amazing people!

We want to thank the organisers and everyone at MoodleMootDACH for the warm welcome and all the fantastic work over the past few days. It’s been an inspiring experience, full of learning and great connections, and we’re excited to keep building on everything we started in Vienna.

Special shoutout to Kasia and Eva for taking such good care of us and nailing all the tiny details that made the event extra awesome!

Amaia and I have updated the DevPad page with the info we didn’t get to cover during the session and posted a message in the Session Dokumentation / Documentation forum. If you have any questions or suggestions, we’re always happy to hear from you.

See you next year in Lübeck! #We❤️MoodleMootDACH

Wien liebe from Amaia and Sara

P.S.: We heard about the flooding in Europe and hope you’re all safe and doing well 😘

In reply to Sara Arjona Téllez

Re: Danke schön!

by Katarzyna Potocka -

Thank you so much for everything!

It has been our pleasure to have you at our event and I don't wanna miss you ever again on any of the upcoming MoodleMoot DACH events!

I hope you know that you reached the PONR (point of no return) and you are now part of the MMDACH family wink

See you the latest next year in Lübeck! 

Ps: I love this hashtag! #We❤️MoodleMootDACH